We recently introduced you to the Business Innovation and Customer Hub teams who are playing a key role in helping to digitise and optimise Post Office as we strive to achieve our North Star goals.
The Customer Hub team are currently collaborating across the business to deliver a new mobile application – Post Office Travel. The new app enables customers to manage their Travel Money Card on the go, like the current Travel Money Card app, however Post Office Travel also gives customers the opportunity to buy Travel Insurance and access additional tools such as ATM Finder and Branch Finder.
The app will help us remain relevant and provide convenience in a world where customers expect quick and easy access to services as standard. Key features include its ease of use and intuitive functionality, with customers providing feedback on design and usability throughout the build.
Once the app is downloaded, customers will be able to:
- Link their Travel Money Card to the app
- Top up their Travel Money Card
- Use biometric login via facial and fingerprint recognition
- View balances and recent transactions
- Get a quote for and buy Travel Insurance
- Store and view policy documents for Travel Insurance bought within the app
- Buy add-ons to Travel Insurance policies
- Find the nearest Post Office with Branch Finder
- Find the nearest ATMs – anywhere in the world
Branches will shortly receive a colleague guide with more information about the app and its features, along with some visuals of user journeys on the app.
The Post Office Travel app will be the first creation in a series of digital capabilities which can be utilised and shared throughout the business – creating an enhanced and consistent customer experience for all Post Office products and services on offer.
It is due to be launched on the App Store and Google Play Store in June. Look out for more information on One!