Branch Hub Mobile App – bringing Branch Hub to your mobile! Download now!
The Postmaster Research clearly told us that while you were happy with the changes we’ve made to Branch Hub, there is more we can do. We are committed to making our operational processes simpler and easier for you, so we are really excited to be launching a mobile app version for Branch Hub. To download the app now, please follow these download instructions.
Ahead of today's launch of the Branch Hub mobile app, it has been tested by over 200 Postmasters, branch staff and Field Team members. The feedback received was overwhelmingly positive and we had 95% of these Postmasters recommending full roll out of the mobile app. So, today are pleased to share this new development with you!
Why should you download?
- Using the Branch Hub app means you can access help, make orders and keep up-to date with remuneration and branch performance information anytime and anywhere
- On the app you can make sure to never miss an update again – for example, by setting your own notification preferences you can get alerts for important Memoview updates
- We have also improved the login process to include fingerprint or facial recognition (on phones with that capability).
- The mobile app is available for Postmasters and branch staff to download now!
- You can download from either the App Store or Google Play, please follow the download instructions.
But don’t take our word for it, here is Postmaster Steve Harrison from Ewell Court in Epsom who has participated in testing the Branch Hub mobile app.
"I’d recommend the Branch Hub mobile app to all Postmasters! It’s quick and easy to use compared to the desktop version. Now that I’ve downloaded the app and set up my facial recognition, I don’t have to go through the rigmarole of the one-time password which saves so much time."
Branch Hub competition:
To celebrate the launch of the new mobile app, we are giving you the chance to win a luxury Hotel Chocolat hamper of goodies for your branch.
There will be one winner per region and it could be you! Simply log in and view Branch Performance on Branch Hub (either on your desktop or mobile app) at least once per week between Monday 23 May and Sunday 19 June to be entered into the draw.
For full incentive terms and conditions please click here.